Monday, May 24, 2010

California Cafe

California Cafe
Don't know the address because it's not listed on their website, but it's in Los Gatos Old Town.
http://www.californiacafe.com/losgatos/index.php

California Cafe is really good. Located in Los Gatos Old Town, not only does their food taste good, but if you go for lunch, their outside view is really nice and pretty on a nice and sunny day.











Their strawberry salad and this one other salad (I forgot what it's called) all looked really good, but I didn't try any.





I had their lobster and angel hair pasta and it was delicious! I don't usually like lobster or seafood in general, but I really liked their lobster and angel hair pasta!



I was disappointed in their "Star" Berry Shortcake though. The strawberries were good and sweet, but the shortcake wasn't that good and I didn't like the shortcake part.

No comments: