Monday, November 1, 2010

N.Y. Bagels Cafe

N.Y. Bagels Cafe
台北市信義區忠孝東路5段8號
No.8, Section 5, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan
MRT: Taipei City Hall



I recommend N.Y. Bagels Cafe. Decided to go to Taipei City Hall today wanting to see if I could find Eslite and maybe even Taipei 101 and discovered N.Y. Bagels Cafe right by the City Hall Bus Station (市政府轉運站) and the new department store that just opened not too long ago (阪急百貨). The menu looked good so I decided to go in and have lunch there.

The inside isn't super big and still had leftover Halloween decorations.



There's even a dessert section that had cheesecake and other yummy desserts, but I didn't order any.



I did order a Blueberry roast beef bagel sandwich and a cup of orange juice though and it was delicious!







You might be thinking the same thing the waitress asked me, roast beef with a blueberry bagel?!? When the waitress heard my order, she explained to me that blueberry bagel was sweet (as if I didn't already know that) combined with roast beef (which is salty). She probably thought I was a bit weird, but it was actually really good! :) It also came with some fries, but I didn't eat the fries. The sandwich was really good though!

The place isn't super big but the food is good so if you're a fan of bagels and sandwiches, this is the place to go!

No comments: